Saturday, April 2, 2011

HE ALONE WHO OWNS THE YOUTH GAINS THE FUTURE


When I was young sports were compulsory. There was no excuse for not being involved. The sports master would demand to see a doctor's certificate if you said you could not play. We were formed into groups like the HJ which was a little bit like the Boy Scouts with a focus on clean living, competition, drill work, sport and buggery. The HJ, like the Boy Scouts had its fair share of perverts and paedophiles
who liked to beat us and make us have endless scalding showers. There were two sections the J and the M.
I liked to flit between both as in the M, I could indulge my creative interests


and in the J, I could vent my frustrations and anger with rock-climbing, football and firing guns



I met my life-long friend Benny  http://jesusthekid3.blogspot.com/2011/03/benny-says-cool-it-ja.html at the clubs. He used to do a bit of flitting as well. He's done well for himself recently. Congratulations Benny. This Catholic thing is the thing Ja?




No comments:

Post a Comment