Monday, May 9, 2011

KNEE TREMBLER

Eventually my endless perambulation came to the notice of some ladies. They also had an interest in bi-axle rotating transportation, albeit for different reasons than my own. I was seeking solace between firm yet mysteriously soft thighs. They were just crazy. The mad Manowski sisters, unknown to me, had a reputation around town.



They were rich. Filthy rich but unfortunately the filthy aspect was just a measure of their wealth, not of their disposition. After a few Sunday's circuits of the park and nearby boulevards they invited me home to their villa. Villa was an understatement. They lived in a huge and well maintained city residenz that gave me a strange tingling in the nether regions.



We dined, listened to music (a most disagreeable double bass performance) and retired to a drawing room for schnapps and brandy. Even though Agnes the hen had rather diminished my functional capabilities at an early age I still thought that this night was going to be the big experience. Imagine my disappointment and frankly my concern when the 'drawing room' was in fact some sort of gymnasium and the sisters were all set to play. Play what I wondered. More later.

2 comments: