Friday, May 20, 2011

SELF IMPROVEMENT

My lack of success in finding the right companion of the opposite sex (and not a weird one) made me wonder if there was something wrong with me. The self doubt led me to investigate ways of making myself more charming, more desirable and an overall better person. I enrolled in Dr Hinkelmanns's academy for the advancement in manners and social standing. This was a 12 week course of very strenuous exercise, healthy eating, facial and scalp massages and instruction in polite conversation, politics, economics and social graces. The results were outstanding. I was ready to face the world again. More later.

4 comments:

  1. ... yet little did he realize he could have saved himself all this trouble. He'd unwittingly invented 3d photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the difference is astounding. Is there a suggestion of makeup being applied?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The difference is about two inches. I can't believe you think these two pictures are not simultaneous if diverging images of the man taken at a single point in time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.
    Personal development

    ReplyDelete