Friday, May 13, 2011

FIRST ROUND

The mad Manowski sisters played with my affections for a while and no matter how hard I tried to play with them they wouldn't let me near other than being astride a bicycle. I grew frustrated and decided that the only way forward was to make  declarations of love supported by the true intention of marriage.
I approached Minnie Manowski first, thinking that as the youngest she might be the most vulnerable. 
What I didn't know was that somewhere back in her past she had been mistreated or jilted or something and was very defensive in her dealings with young men. All of my attempts at intimacy, no matter that they were couched in fervent declarations of true intention, were rebuffed. I had, in my rooms, contemplated how I might slip my hands down her blouse or up her skirts but the reality was quite different. I was unable to get even near an embrace without a severe boxing around my ears. 






Alas, after months of trying and suffering from mild concussion, I abandoned my pursuit of Minnie. More later.

1 comment:

  1. "I had, in my rooms, contemplated how I might slip my hands down her blouse or up her skirts but the reality was quite different."
    You have had similar dating problems to Comeinyourpants.

    ReplyDelete