Sunday, May 22, 2011

HEARING VOICES

One of the outcomes from my course at Dr Hinkelmanns's academy for the advancement in manners and social standing was an explanation as to why I had been hearing voices most of my life. Dr Hinkelmann told me that I had an alter ego sitting on my shoulder making suggestions that would drive my bad behaviour and that I had to learn how to  only listen to the good suggestions. After being told that, I concentrated hard when looking in the mirror and one day I could see my alter ego.




I named him Noel. For the life of me though I don't know why he was a schwarzer. He would try to embarrass me at every opportunity by making me stare down women's blouses, ogle their legs and bottoms and even, once, to stand under the stairs and look up their skirts. Noel was bad. When caught out I would try to explain that it wasn't my fault, it was Noel's but as people couldn't see him they just gave me funny looks and moved away quickly. Sometimes I would get slapped. This was socially embarrassing but privately very enjoyable and would lead me to another level of erogenous experimentation. More later.

4 comments:

  1. Noel? Is that an appropriate name for an alter ego?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to think that Second isn't writing this, but I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a racial overtone or is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm. You could be right. The clue is in the ribbon. But I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete